Sye..Installed

• Thanks to Joelove and jwalk i was able to get my sye installed today. Wasnt too bad of a project, but im glad i had someone like joe who knows his way around a transfer case to help. Also thanks to jason for working on my jeep while he was supposed to be at work. What the hell, Thanks to Chris (Quadna71) for showing up when the work was done. It was the thought that counted. Realy though thanks guys definately wouldnt be vibe free without ya. Cant wait for the gears and lockers next!!!! :spinrhead:
    Ed

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• My supervisor asked if I had a BLACK EYE when I got back to work. Guess I had a little grease on my face. I told him I was doing a little maintenace. He laughed and said "let me guess, on the jeep".

• Sorry about that jason, i ment to tell you about the grease, just forgot. Chris i didnt mean that in a bad way, I know how it is only getting 1-2 good days off a week. You got to take care of your own first.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!