Activity?

• whats going on right now anything biting? just got some gear and i want to get out and mess around.

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• One of the guys at my fire house said flounder and stripers are at 3 rivers...

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• went to gordons pond last week. my buddy from the area said the day before we went blues were jumping everywhere from gordons pond all the way down the board walk. On our way on and off the beach, we stopped and talked to some guys and they all got skunked. we landed 3 real nice fat blues..btwn 28 &31'' and one barely legal flounder. Plus we had the typical spiny dogs and I caught my first winter flouder ever...too small but a neat looking fish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!