Just Found Your Board...

• I live in Pennsville and work in Middletown. Hopefully will get to go on some of your trail rides. Our loose group in Jersey goes by Dirty Jersey. We mostly wheel the pine barrens. I have a 75 CJ5, Fully locked, 401 and many more mods. The jeep was picked up in Pittsburg for free. Yes, a free internet jeep. It was in bad shape. I traded it for my Warn 8274 to a friend who was freshly married and jeepless. He spent 10 years rebuilding it and decided it was to small. I repurchased it for a very fair price. I did some minor el;ectrical work under the hood,changed the tail lights, did a driveway paint job, installed a stereo, new snorkel and cb. My buddy Scott did the rest.

• welcome! :wavey: nice CJ! :up:

if you're looking for trail rides, there's always something going on in the forum mentioned by knoxrents. hope to see ya out there!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!