Jeep Commander Expedition Build

• sounds nice kevin, can't wait to see some pics!

2kxj ftw!! hes back!! tiburon style!

kev, sounds great, i knew you couldnt keep it stock for long..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• lets see pics of the parts before they go on. We want to see the bling!

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• ok where are the pics man come on dont keep people waiting.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Looks good Kevin. My Moabs are going darker as soon as my tires wear out. :up:

I think I remember Brad mentioning you changing the the tire pressure sensors out. Why is that? I can't remember the reason.

EDIT: Is it to work with the Commander computer? I'd figure they'd work with the JK sensors.

• hey do the rims yourself when you paint them, it is really really easy if you take your time, i will post pics of mine on the vehicle this week.

• the wheels didn't come with sensors, and I wanted to keep my stock wheels and tires together, so I bought new sensors. There are 3 different sensors for the commander. Ill put up some better pics soon.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Looks great, i love a sleeper. If you dont mind scratches you should join up in a couple pines runs. We found a couple shallow stream crossings and old mining clearings to chill out at for lunch.

• Hey I know you ... same as Jeepcommander.com... lookin good on that XK...what rear suspension did you go with...I either have to change out my lift spacers or get all new suspension...

• Old Man Emu HD springs in the rear with Bilstein 5150 Shocks, I need to update this build thread-I've been busy working and going to class.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!