Jeep Commander Expedition Build

• sounds nice kevin, can't wait to see some pics!

2kxj ftw!! hes back!! tiburon style!

kev, sounds great, i knew you couldnt keep it stock for long..

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• lets see pics of the parts before they go on. We want to see the bling!

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• ok where are the pics man come on dont keep people waiting.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Looks good Kevin. My Moabs are going darker as soon as my tires wear out. :up:

I think I remember Brad mentioning you changing the the tire pressure sensors out. Why is that? I can't remember the reason.

EDIT: Is it to work with the Commander computer? I'd figure they'd work with the JK sensors.

• hey do the rims yourself when you paint them, it is really really easy if you take your time, i will post pics of mine on the vehicle this week.

• the wheels didn't come with sensors, and I wanted to keep my stock wheels and tires together, so I bought new sensors. There are 3 different sensors for the commander. Ill put up some better pics soon.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Looks great, i love a sleeper. If you dont mind scratches you should join up in a couple pines runs. We found a couple shallow stream crossings and old mining clearings to chill out at for lunch.

• Hey I know you ... same as Jeepcommander.com... lookin good on that XK...what rear suspension did you go with...I either have to change out my lift spacers or get all new suspension...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!