if you ever need work done. (Great person)

• hi, i have an 89 jeep wrangler it had really bad frame rust, to the point where i was thinking about parting it out. To keep this story short i found out about i guy named Trev who lives in Maryland. I ended up taking it to him and he did all work for me on it. This guy no's a lot about jeeps and pretty much anything else. If you every need any work done i highly recommend him. All the work that he has done on it looks great. He also did a spring over for me and that looks good to. this guy definitely no's his stuff and if he cant fix it for you he no's some one else who could get it done. If you'd like to get in touch with him you can email me at skrizzle92@yahoo.com or give me a call or text me at 302-893-6396. my name is Chris. Also this is a thing that he does on the side in his garage at home. so its probably more reasonably than a shop, but the same quality of work.

• RC just leased more property and are setting up clearing day's so I doubt they are closing!!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• oh ok ya i think he was telling me about you when we picked it up. ya i do really like it. it looks good right now how its siting. and the frame looks great now. thanks for helping out man.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!