2007 cherokee 2500

• ive been on naxja.com and seen where they been trying to get someone that will help with getting a new order going to get parts for the china made 2007 jeep cherokee 2500 front end and was wondering if theres anyone the can help out with this because im looking to get one of the front ends myself anyone interested?

• The XJ was carried on in China. Not sure if it's still being produced. It just looks a little bit more modern.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• I think they look pretty badass, what the Cherokee could have been... :( The front clip bolts on fairly easily, but the parts are tough to get. Some guys on NAXJA have been arranging group buys to get them from China for the past few years.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!