a big Thank You to 85cj7!

• Now that my XJ is running again, time to thank the person who did all of the work! Dave, a longtime member on the forum (although not always a full DEJA member), offered to help me out a couple months ago when I was trying to line up a motor and patiently waited until I finally got one and was able to start working on it as soon as I got it to him! I owe him big time, just want to say thanks! :up:

I love DEJA. :beer:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I haven't seen it yet, but I'm told it's running well. :) Aside from not having any swaybars, headlights or A/C. :innocent: gonna pick it up tomorrow morning.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• You are welcome . I hope this motor works out for you .

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• You are welcome . I hope this motor works out for you .

so this is what you are doing instead of bringing me my packages LOL. hope this engine lasts longer than the other one Jerry. that jeep deserves to be moving under its own power

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!