Installing Zagg Protectors

• Be extra sure there is no dust on the phone, your fingers, or work surface. Be liberal with the water they give you, it'll all come out with the squeegee. And when you start using the squeegee start at one corner and don't put down too much pressure on any area before the squeegee gets to it, otherwise you'll get a water/air bubble. That'll eventually work itself free, but will take a little time. If you have problems with pieces going over an edge and not sticking, I cut strips of the backing paper and wrapped it over the section to hold it in place while it dried. I've been using the invisible shield stuff for 3 or 4 years now, awesome stuff!

btw, if anybody is wondering what we're talking about... Invisible Shield is a product line from a company called Zagg, very thin screen protectors that are basically scratch proof. In fact, check youtube for examples. I even took keys to my iphone back at Quadratec showing people that I couldn't scratch the phone. http://www.zagg.com You'll get some scratch marks on the shield, but it'll "heal" itself after a few minutes.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Apply it in a steamy bathroom. It takes the dust out of the air. I've used them on every device I've had. A lot of people hate them because they have an orange peel effect (when the screen is off) and also can feel a bit "tacky" until you get used to them which is part of the way they are designed. They are designed to "self heal" from any mishaps you may have. They're pretty durable which is why I prefer them over the more aesthetically pleasing ones.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Apply it in a steamy bathroom. It takes the dust out of the air. I've used them on every device I've had. A lot of people hate them because they have an orange peel effect (when the screen is off) which is part of the way they are designed. They are designed to "self heal" from any mishaps you may have. They're pretty durable which is why I prefer them over the more aesthetically pleasing ones.

Can they be removed if I decide I don't like it.

• Yeah, you just peel it off. Honestly they say not to use the device for x amount of hours, but I always use them straight away. For best results do it at night so you can leave it alone while you sleep. Look around for a discount code if you aren't sure you are going to like it. I got the one for my Incredible at 50% off. :)

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Yeah, you just peel it off. Honestly they say not to use the device for x amount of hours, but I always use them straight away. For best results do it at night so you can leave it alone while you sleep. Look around for a discount code if you aren't sure you are going to like it. I got the one for my Incredible at 50% off. :)

I have them, just haven't installed yet.

I sent my email for the contest and got a 50% code.

Thanks.

• yup, they peel right off with no residue left.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!