howdy...

• some of yall might remember me.. some might not... i was on here a few years ago then moved back to the Republic of Texas... I just figured id swing by and say hey.. ive modified the hell outta my Rubicon since i left.. and started a beater project taking my K5 blazer chasis and modifing a willys jeep body to fit and running it off straight propane..

this is my project.. all it lacks is finishing up sheetmetal,cage and rock fenders

my jeep club out of San Antonio Tx on state hwy 87 in caravan to Katemcy "Little Moab"

were taking a beer break... mine is the Rubi to the far right

my Rubi.. got the top up since we had a retardedly wet summer.. that plus its been over 110 degrees everyday for 3 months.. Ive been back in Tx for 2.5 years and im still laughing because.. here THIS is STREET LEGAL.. lol .. I love TX.. the only thing u can fail inspection here for is if your brakes dont work..

A couple pics of some good ol TX crawlin at Katemcy...

• Thanks for stopping back in. Pictures are cool! Didn't you have a 53' or something too when you moved?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I remember seeing your Blazer up at RC on one or two of our trips. Glad you checked in again.

Why did you cut the rear fenders without adding bigger tires or stretching it? Just curious.

Katemcy looks like fun. :)

• I have plans to stretch my rubi Once I finish this project I'm on now.. My rubi is getting 1 tons and 38' when I strecth it.. 1 project at a time :rollsmile:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!