New guy from Md...

• I was told about you guys, so I figured I would stop by and say hi... I'm from Elkton, Md but lived in De my whole life up until last year.

I just picked up a 02 TJ last month and am in love with this thing, I've wanted one for the last 15 years, and this one came into my dealership
    so I couldn't pass on the deal I got....

I hope the pics show up... Attached 2

• Welcome! :wavey: Nice Jeep. I really like that color.

FWIW, I would steer clear of that area in the 2nd picture. I've heard rumors about people getting fined for being in there but as it is on the MD side of the canal I dunno for sure. :shrug:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Thanks guys... Seems like a good group, so you'll probably start seeing me around when I'm not working...

Welcome! :wavey: Nice Jeep. I really like that color.

FWIW, I would steer clear of that area in the 2nd picture. I've heard rumors about people getting fined for being in there but as it is on the MD side of the canal I dunno for sure. :shrug:

Thanks for the warning, I was assuming that was still the safe area that was ok to be in, I thought they didn't want me in the grass and other stupid places... Other than fishing, there isn't much going on down there anyway...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!