** DEJA July Trail Run - Sat. the 9th**

• Looks like camping is out for me as well, so I guess we'll all meet around 8:30 at registration. See Ya Then!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Ok just checked the weather forcast for Friday at RC. 70% chance of thunderstorms during the day and a 50% chance at night. About a 30% chance before 10am on Saturday then its going to be great after that. I'm going to bag the Friday night camping and will see you guys there around 8 on Sat. :hug:

Whats wrong Keith :shrug: scared of a little rain??? You won't melt :razz: You float ;D (I know I went rafting with you last summer) ;D Have fun guys I'll be playin with explosives :o

• My girlfriend is coming along first time out. :mrgreen: And her friend might be coming with her boyfriend. He has a Jeep don't know what kind , but we may have one more. Glad to see you can make it Wayne!!! See you guys Saturday around 8.

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• I'm half tempted to go with you guys on this run. I don't have any plans this weekend and was just going to relax. I'll talk to the boss tonight when I get home from work and see what she wants to do.

• Hey Stromper, it looks like the list is getting longer, its going to be a great day! See you in the morning.
    Tim

• All right its going to be a nice group.
    Wayne glad to see you could make it. Matt come on we will have a jeep study group at RC it's been awhile since we wheeled together. Derek bring your girl and her friend I like getting new people infected with the jeep disease. See you all tomorrow.

• 7 Jeeps possibly 8 with Dereks friend. Thats a big group. What types of trails are you planning on running? I'm always fine with Green, Blues and occasional Black.
    Anyone interested in doing the new property? I haven't been there yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!