** DEJA July Trail Run - Sat. the 9th**

• I can't make any runs in July so if someone wants to take the reigns on this, please post up.

The date was scheduled for July 16th or 17th because I figured it could be combined with the PA Jeeps show while everyone was up north. The dates can obviously be changed depending on what you guys want.

• i'm not entirely certain of my availability yet, but as of now it looks like either the 9th or 23rd.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Any weekend is good for me. :up: Except the weekends of the 9th, 10th and 23rd and 24th :down: . Thanks.

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• The only date I have open is the 9th. Maybe camp on Fri nite!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I will be around all month. BusterStewart and I were planing on going up in July just don't know when. I will be glad to act as a trail guide if no one else can do it.

I am good on the 9th and the 16th. Stomper, when we last talked, you were planning on going to the York Jeep Show on the 16th. Can you do the 9th? As you know I have been locked in the kitchen all year :help: , and I got the OK to go to RC, even if the kitchen reno is not 100%. So I,m ready! New tires, new ball joints, new support gussets for the Dana 44.

• I could swing for the 9th now. :up:

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• I'm good for the 9th. Since its like 3 weeks away maybe we should all settle on a day ( it looks like the 9th works for most) and get the ride set up. I'll start

Stomper
    BusterStewart
    Altierior
    Slowpoke
    Shorebird
    DKGoldenEagle

Post up if you can make it on the 9th.

• The 9th is good for me. :up: And Keith let me know what day you are going to the all breeds show. I ll meet up with you or something.

• Looks like John and Wayne are gonna have to bail on the 9th. Is everyone else a go? Like I said in my earlier post this is the only weekend I can ride this month and I cant make the TaTas run in Aug. Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Looks like John and Wayne are gonna have to bail on the 9th.

yeah, i started another thread so as not to hijack this one: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=32590.0

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I am still a go for the 9th Randy.

• I'm still good for the 9th. Here is the most current list of people going. :driving:

Stomper
    BusterStewart
    Slowpoke
    Shorebird
    DKGoldenEagle

I may go up and camp on Friday night I have not decided yet. If any one else is intrested send me a PM.

• Right now the plan for me is to camp Fri nite. If that changes I'll post up.

• Ok just checked the weather forcast for Friday at RC. 70% chance of thunderstorms during the day and a 50% chance at night. About a 30% chance before 10am on Saturday then its going to be great after that. I'm going to bag the Friday night camping and will see you guys there around 8 on Sat. :hug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!