Painted my jeep.

• I finally painted my jeep. I have talked about doing it the past few summers but it never happened. My dad and I were going to do it ourselves. We painted my brothers car and my grandmothers and they turned out nice. We have a friend that owns purnells body shop in Maryland and he gave us a really good deal on it so we couldn't turn it down.

This is what it looked like before:

Here is after:

I also have new tires to put on it. I have to wait though until I get the lift on. Keep in mind there are a lot of things that aren't back on my jeep like the bumper, the light bar which I am painting black, the passenger side mirror, and I would like a black soft top in the future, but for now I am very happy with it. Thanks for looking.

-Caitlin

• Thank you everyone. I am really happy with how it turned out. I haven't decided if I am going to dye the top or buy a new one. I would like to see one that has been dyed before I do it. But for now im content with the tan top.

• hahaha I guess I stand out with this color. I do live right by prices corner so it doesn't surprize me Ive been spotted around there. Thank you for the compliments everyone. I plan on working more on it this weekend if the weather is right. I would like to get my lightbar painted black and maybe put my lift on.

-Caitlin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!