MISFITS 4X4 CLUB 7TH ANNUAL TRUCK/CAR SHOW FUNDRAISER

• MISFITS 4X4 CLUB 7TH ANNUAL TRUCK/CAR SHOW FUNDRAISER on September 17th FOR THE “ CANCER FOUNDATION”SPONSORED BY THE ROCKING STONE IRISH PUB & GRILL IN PAULSBORO NJ O8066[img width=195 height=146]http://misfits4x4.net/images/Image10.gif[/img][img width=195 height=146]http://misfits4x4.net/images/Image11.gif[/img][img width=195 height=146]http://misfits4x4.net/images/Image12.gif[/img]

Saturday September 17th from 3 pm till 9 pm at the Rocking Stone Irish pub & grill in Paulsboro NJ, Come show off your Mud trucks { Clean or Dirty }, rock buggies, tractor tire trucks, low riders, Monster trucks, show cars, street cars, Race cars, military trucks, sprint cars, Bring your projects out on your trailers, let them be seen, all are welcome and it's free, There will be a live DJ & Band’s and have a donation pot going toward thecancer foundation , I hope every one shows up to show there support & have a good time, It has been a blast the last 6 years, And It just gets better every year, If you liked last year’s show, you will love this year even more.There will be 9 trophy classis, Rocking stone pick, Girls choice, peoples choice, Coolest truck/Rock buggy up to 42 inch tire’s, Coolest truck 44 inch tire’s or bigger, Best paint, Dirtiest truck, best engineered truck/Car, and Best of show.
    There is plenty of parking for every one, and there trailers.

The Address is 2001 S Delaware Ave Paulsboro NJ 08066 it is right off exit 18 Between MacDonald’s, & KFC.
    If You Need More Info Go To
    www.misfits4x4.net Special Thanks To BELLIA PRINT AND COPY CENTERS, PONTY’S USED AUTO PARTS, ADVANCE AUTO PARTS, ROCK AUTO.COM, THE ROCKING STONE BAR & GRILL.

Rain Or Shine.

• What exactly is the "Cancer foundation" ??

It's the american Cancer foundation, But I am still waiting to hear back from them to make sure we can use there name, either way that is who we are donating the money to.
    I hope this helps.

• It's the american Cancer foundation, But I am still waiting to hear back from them to make sure we can use there name, either way that is who we are donating the money to.
    I hope this helps.

Can't find any entity by that name.

Do you mean the American Cancer Society ?

• Yes it's goes by both of them names, But that is the correct name that you used for them, we use to do it for the Susan Komen breast cancer for the last three years we donated the money from all 3 shows we had under there name, then they gave us some poo over using there name on our flyer's, we where just saying who the money was going to, so until I can get a peace of paper saying we have permission to use there name, I just put the cancer foundation in short.

• their

Yes it's goes by both of them names, But that is the correct name that you used for them, we use to do it for the Susan Komen breast cancer for the last three years we donated the money from all 3 shows we had under there name, then they gave us some poo over using there name on our flyer's, we where just saying who the money was going to, so until I can get a peace of paper saying we have permission to use there name, I just put the cancer foundation in short.

Susan G Komen has been known to be very protective of their name and trademarks. Some of it is warranted, most is not.

I can't imagine a flyers stating that you are donating to the American Cancer Society or Susan G Komen could be illegal. It's when you imply you are them or use their images/trademarks that I could see an issue.

Good luck with it. It's a great cause.

• No matter what cause, it is a good one.

But to let you know. His reasons for not going with Susan G Komen is why NJJeep is not doing their run this year, but a small side run.
    Susan G Komen is giving grief to all who use the name in any way.

So back to the show. I was there last year and will be there again this year.

• Glad you had a good time last year, this show should be even better...

• Here is just one of the things they had on the bottom of almost every paper I had to fill out for them.

Applicant has read the attached Guidelines for Conducting Special Events, Benefits or Promotions to Benefit the Komen Central and South Jersey Affiliate and agrees to abide by them.Applicant understands that approval must be granted by Komen Central and South Jersey Affiliate and a Letter of Agreement must be executed by the parties before Applicant can plan or promote the proposed event. The Central and South Jersey Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure shall not be liable to any vendor or other third party for any fees, costs, or payments of any kind associated with the event, and Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Komen Central and South Jersey Affiliate against any such claims by third parties or vendors for said fees, costs, or payments.

Please note that completion of this application does not constitute permission from the Komen Central & South Jersey Affiliate to use Komen’s name, logos or trademarks.

We enjoyed doing our found raiser for them, it's just to much poo to go thru to try and help them with all there rules...
    So we are keeping it simple this time around and we will just donate to the cancer Society that you are talking about, I did talk to them 2 weeks ago and they said some one will call me back, as of now have not got a call, they did tell me the same as SGK not to use there name on our flyer's till it;s ok'd by some one in the Philly office !!!, so that is the reason give an exact name.
    With all this said I hope you can make it to our show, good people, good times..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!