tap and die set , really need one die , for a front spindle , local ,

• I think I am posting in the right area , I will come to you if not to far , I need to chase a spindle thread and it is 22-24 MM not sure , I in N wilm area and can come to you with it if not to far , the previous owner must have beat it with a hammer and mushrommed it at the end .I had to change the hub because the bearing was bad and when I took it off the nut was cut almost in half , I got a new nut to relplace it , I cleand it all up but cannot get the nut started so if you have a die for it , it will only take a few minutes to chase the thread , I am just off of silverside and marsh road , LMK thanks .Ps I can give you some bucks , would like to do this ASAP thanks, Joe

• I have a full tap and die metric set. Your welcome to stop over tonight I am in Newark, right off Kirkwood. PM sent

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• thanks Steve for your help it is great to know that there are still people who are willing to step forward and help out another person unknow to you , it was great meeting you and thank you for the use of your metric 24 MM die to chase my axle shaft , you made my day now I can finish this car and get on to my many other projects , this is a great site where members and non members and here to help , thanks again and May God bless you and yours , Joe

• No problem, good to meet you as well, Guess we were lucky my set went to 24mm! Happy to help.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!