96 Trail XJ for sale

• Some of you guys may have seen it before. 96 XJ, It has 5 inches of lift (RE arms and springs, Rough country rear springs, OME shocks Rockcrawler Track bar), 6 cly, 5 speed. Has unknown miles on motor, but brand new clutch and hydraulics. But runs really well, was my daily driver for 10k miles without incident. Has plenty of dents and dings but can wheel blacks at RC all day. One of the most fun rigs i have ever wheeled. Still has the stock 3.07s but i will include a HP 30 from a YJ with 4.10's in the sale. I have also just recently upgraded the rear axle from 27 spline to 29 spline. Only thing it needs to be wheelable is rims and tires. The ones currently on it are almost bald and leak a little air. Currently tagged in DE for a few more months and should pass again when it comes up. My build thread is here: http://www.easternshorejeep.co…/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1820

I would like to get rid of it relatively quickly, i plan on moving on to bigger and better things :suspicious: Looking for $2250 obo. Can be seen in Millsboro, DE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!