1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA $4800

• Excellent condition 1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA. This car has been my weekend/nice weather driver. 305ci V8 has never been abused, and completely stock with exception of Flowmaster 80-series muffler & K&N filter. Car has always been garaged, never smoked in. T-top seals are in excellent shape and are conditioned with silicone regularly. Rear window and T-tops are limo tinted, side windows are 30%. JVC CD/MP3 player head unit (red backlit to match gauges). All speakers are 3-way Pioneers. Tires are new, paint is flawless, A/C blows cold. Car is located in Newark, DE, and is Delaware tagged until July, 2013. I will also include a car cover.

Quirks:
    - There is a small 1/2" rip in the leather shift boot.
    - Power antenna does not work, and is disconnected, since I don't listen to the radio.
    - Trip odometer is flaky. If you set/reset the trip, it will stop working indefinately, but always starts working randomly. As such, I don't use it.
    - The headlight motors are less than a year old and function fine, but, as with all 3rd gens, sometimes one or both gets lazy and doesn't pop up for a few miles of driving.
    - The power locks are getting weak. They function fine, but sometimes do not fully lock/unlock the doors.
    - I do not drive it in the rain, but I did get caught in a bad rain storm and there were a few drips on the rear passenger seat. Tops do not leak with regular car washes. I have tried this several times to determine to find the cause of the leak, but eventually gave up and chalked it up to the extremely bad downpour.

Link to photo album: https://picasaweb.google.com/1044060...eat=directlink

• Congrats on the sell. I adore the Third Gen GTA's and hope it went to a good home.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!