1992 2DR Cherokee Project/Trail Rig

• [size=3]Up for sale is a 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2DR that has been lifted and customized into a driver/trail rig. From what I was told the Jeep originally started off as a farm truck in NJ and the farmer used it to transport his fruit from his farm in Central NJ to Cow Town in southern NJ. Son inherited and no longer wanted it. Jeep now has little over 211,000 miles on I-6 4.0L, was told ~200K were highway miles in NJ , runs great, minor oil leak at valve cover but uses about a quart of oil in 3,000 miles. Manual 5 speed AX15 transmission. Stock rears Dana 30 up front Dana 35 in rear, stock gears. NP231 transfer case (I believe). Brand new U-joints, not even 3 miles. Truck ran and drove fine when parked. Exterior and interior have been completely covered in Herculiner which is great for the trail, the beach, or the city parking.[/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]The Jeep has been lifted 4.5" using Rustys off road ( http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/m…&Category_Code=sus_xj_kit ) it is the better Spring Pack kit, not the Add A Leaf kit, which has low miles on it. JKS Quick Disconnects ( http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/m…e=JKS-2001&Category_Code= ) , Rustys Double steering stabilizer with less than 2K miles on it ( http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/m…DSS1-UV&Category_Code=ste ). Fenders cut out to match Jeep Wrangler TJ flares (all 4 included with truck, but not on truck) to clear the Craiger Soft 8 wheels with meaty 33X12.5X15 BFG Mud Terrains as well as a full sized spare, brand new on Jeep 5 spoke. Interior is also completed with a Cobra CB radio, and a Bolt in halo roll bar right behind the rear seats. Jeep also comes with many extra tune up and replacement parts, radiator hoses, thermostat (not one in the truck now) other misc items.[/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]Truck does need minor attention, a good going over, has a minor vibration sometimes on deceleration, holes in the floor pan under the drivers feet that can be patched, passenger side window regulator missing, it is operated manually, driver side window regulator could use to be replaced, but still operational. Rear brakes adjusted, thermostat, alignment, and blower motor resistor. CB antenna has been knocked off, Jeep still has an antenna for a car phone that was in the vehicle long ago, allows moisture in.[/size]
    [size=3] [/size]
    [size=3]This jeep was bought and driven as a daily driver for about a year, making weekly trips from Northern Wilmington to Dover, and the beach. NO problems. Past owner took it 2hrs each way to Roush Creek, wheeling all day and drove home, NO problems. I no longer have time for this truck, it has become a parts truck or a designated trail rig, in my opinion. I haven’t started the truck since December of last year, as I have taken on more projects. Doors are currently not on the truck, just need to be put back on, headliner has developed mold, and seats needs some TLC, it has been parked with a tarp covering front seats and dash/cluster etc. This truck has been great to me wheeling, mudding, surf fishing, and driving, I get many thumbs up and compliments on it every time it was out. Pretty firm with $1,000 for a fellow jeeper, it can be parted out, but I just hate to see it sit. Truck is located in North Wilmington, DE. I can be reached at 302-438-9311 Thanks, Dan.[/size]

[size=3][/size]
    [size=3][/size]

• I may have someone interested, checking into it further.

$1,000 and no interest?
    have you tried craigslist? this thing should be gone in a heartbeat

I thought it was a fair asking price. I tried here first, with the hopes it would go into good hands, before it goes to the CL wolves... I do alot of wheeling and dealing on CL, so it will be on there next, maybe a week or so.

Quantum- if you need more pics or info just let me know. Thanks.

• i guess you weren't lying the other night about posting it

:beer:

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!