New guy!

• Hello everone.

Just wanted to say hello. I met one of the club members last week. (wayne) at the vinyard show. He let me know that this is a good group that likes to wheel. (all over the place) something I also like to do. I like to go to new places and always try new things with the jeep.

A little info on me: I live in NJ. My ride is a 08 rubi. which is a project in itself (as we all know) so far I have done all the work myself., She has a 3.5 " clayton 35" mtr/k beedlock wheels. arb air 5:13 gears front is sleaved and gussets or on the top. river raider skids and shrockworks bumpers front and rear......also a bunch of other stuff. but i hope this helps.....

I am looking forward to taking a ride out to rc on the 26th and also meeting a bunch of you.

thank you for inviting me over.
    Joe

• Another Joe, just joined myself and heading up to RC next week as well.

My TJ isn't like your rig but hey, it's still a Jeep. Got a few mods, enough to get me wheeling. Agree looking forward to joining the bunch!

Joe

• Welcome to you too Another Joe,see you up there as well looks like another big turnout :driving:

Wayne

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!