HOWDY!

• Hello all.
    My name's Jeff. I've just recently purchased my 2012 JK Unlimited Sport. Haven't gotten her dirty yet, but I'm patiently waiting for that day. So far I'm loving every minute I've had her. She's not my first though. I've previously driven a '91 Wrangler and a '76 Cherokee..... man I wish I could have that Cherokee back...

I'm really looking forward to fully joining the group and getting together with you all at some point. Until they, I just wanted to say "HI!" and introduce myself.

OlllllllO Happy Trails

Jeff

• I know this may sound stupid, but Im new to this forum. And I was wondering if you knew how to post things to certain forums on here. Trying to find some tires for Jeep and wanted to try and find someone who could help.

• I know this may sound stupid, but Im new to this forum. And I was wondering if you knew how to post things to certain forums on here. Trying to find some tires for Jeep and wanted to try and find someone who could help.

Click: Here

That will take you to the Swap Meet forum.

Toward the top on the right you will see "New Topic" button.

Click on that and it should be pretty easy from there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!