December 18th ride at RC

• Wayne
    I think i am in. I need to check mt daughters gymnastics schedual. if it is open I am there.....

i will give you a call.
    Joe

get fred to come. :rollsmile:

• He just got his cross member and im going to paint it for him this week,i did let him know about ride,he has to check with his schedule Too!

Talk to you soon!

Wayne

• I got your pm Wayne. Im not sure I can do the 17th I think that is the weekend my daughter is testing for her next belt, it was supposed to be on the 10th but I believe it was changed. I will find out tomorrow night and let you all know.

• I'd love to get a Dec ride in, but I probably shouldn't take a chance offroad with a broken spring, although the temp fix seems to be working. Have fun!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Sorry for the question but I have not been off road in 10 years and that was while I was still in the Army. I understand that RC has a trail rank system by color. Can anyone explain what the colors mean and what mods do you need for each color. Im guessing Green is easy, blue and black are medium, and red is hard.

My Jeep has 3" lift with 305/70/17 tires. No lockers its basically stock except the lift and tires. What would my Jeep be able to handle while I get back into the swing of off roading?

• From RC's website:

What are the trails like?
    The trail network consists of existing forest roads and trails that were cut open by hand with the help of several 4wd clubs. The trails are marked with signs and maps are provided. The trails are rated green (easy), blue (intermediate), black (hard), and red (extreme). Several trails have many bypasses so that groups of different levels can run a trail together. If you like mud, check out the West property, several of the green-blue trails are very muddy. When you check your group in, speak to one of the club officers for help in picking trails to run. Our parking/staging area is located on the perimeter of the forest, so you will encounter trails of all levels within moments of your group leaving the parking area.

• Hey Wayne! Did you guys ride last Sunday, and if so how was it? I picked up some springs on Sunday, now all I have to do is get them installed (at least one)!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Hey Wayne! Did you guys ride last Sunday, and if so how was it? I picked up some springs on Sunday, now all I have to do is get them installed (at least one)!

Yes it was me and nj-rubi(joe)also met up with a couple of guys from Va.We met each other on trails once before small world!Had a little snow there and we pretty much did blacks great weather and great guys to wheel with.I think only trail damage was evap line on my jeep,i drove over log and it poped up under my jeep by gas tank,lucky it did not hit gas line.
    Did you go with same springs or did you go a little bigger?
    I will see you january ride as long as i can do the copy and paste thing :doh: Hope we will ride in same group this time :driving: I think i will put my name on jan ride list by the quote way hope they don't pick on me :upset: lol. I'm sensitive

• Snow :) that's cool! It sounds like you had a good group. I ended up with the same springs I have, the price was right and now I have some spares if I break another one. I'll put you on the Jan ride list if I get to it before you do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!