Brand New

• I've wanted a Jeep for as long as I can remember, and finally was able to purchase my first 2012 Wrangler Sport last month.
    So, I'm new to this world of off-roading and Jeep enthusiast. I know I want to add accessories but I dont even know where to start, so that's one reason I wanted to find an association like this.
    I look forward to meeting new people that enjoy off-roading and driving their Jeep as much as I do.

• hey hey, welcome! There are a couple of us on here with 2012s now, and a bunch with JKs and everybody else has at least "a" Jeep, so you're among friends. :)

Feel free to post up with questions... but whatever you do, don't goto http://www.quadratec.com and look around or order a catalog, you'll go broke quick. :doh: Seriously though, they have a great website with a lot of Jeep goodies. May not (ever) have the lowest prices but they are close by (office in West Chester) so you get it fast and they support the club charity functions. At the least, you can use their site for ideas and search for better prices.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome! You should accept the fact that you are an addict and realize that this group does not have a 12 step program as we are what the experts call "enablers". Enjoy the Jeep and don't forget to wave. :wavey:

• Welcome! You should accept the fact that you are an addict and realize that this group does not have a 12 step program as we are what the experts call "enablers". Enjoy the Jeep and don't forget to wave. :wavey:

:laughabove:

Welcome! hope to see you on the trails

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• hey hey, welcome! There are a couple of us on here with 2012s now, and a bunch with JKs and everybody else has at least "a" Jeep, so you're among friends. :)

Feel free to post up with questions... but whatever you do, don't goto www.quadratec.com and look around or order a catalog, you'll go broke quick. :doh: Seriously though, they have a great website with a lot of Jeep goodies. May not (ever) have the lowest prices but they are close by (office in West Chester) so you get it fast and they support the club charity functions. At the least, you can use their site for ideas and search for better prices.

Yes there are a few of us with the 2012. I would like to add that if you go to RC you will come home with a new list of parts you want for the Jeep. I know I did. :beer:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!