it's alive

• well thanks to

Ian, Ed, Artie, Abby (my wife), Jason, and Turtle it runs, :spinrhead: the yj that is.

if you have been following my other post, you know it has been difficult. I think it was a flakey harness. I ended up just getting a true ho 4.0 with another harness and ecu. and it fired right up.

now theres so much left to do. (driveshafts, exhaust, pedals)

so now i have some other things to sell, clean up the swap.

can't make the run on the 13th (have school all that weekend) but trying for april.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Good to here. Hope to see it soon. :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• the marshmellows would have been a nice touch

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Quote from "prm99v6"

the marshmellows would have been a nice touch

I would have settled for putting the Krispy Kreames on a stick if it got to that point.

That was awesome hearing that engine turn over. Congrats paul.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!