Wanted ZJ Headlight Housing or complete Assembly

• Looking for the left front (drivers) head light housing (or complete left headlight light assembly) for my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee, mine is completely broken. If anybody has one I will purchase. Will remove if needed. Thank you for any assistance.

Fran.

• What is your location?? If you are anywhere near or can get to Dover, Milford area, there are quite a few ZJ's in the JY's there.. been looking at them for parts myself..

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• I live in the North Wilmington Area, do you know of a specific Junk Yard and I can give them a call. I was hoping some one had a parts car in the New Castle County area. Would like to stay close by. Thank You.

• U should be able to find one pretty easy at one of the junk yards right outside of Newport. I def know they have a ton of zj's at the junk yard right out side Elkton on rt 40. It's called b&h

• Thank you, I was trying to avoid the Junk Yard, hoping a member had a ZJ parts car. Will wait a bit longer if no reply I'll head over the JY'ds. Thanks for info.

• I have a couple ZJ headlights on the shelf at the shop. $20 is what I get for them. The address is 624 Garasches lane Wilmington DE 19801.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!