!!!SOLD!!!!5.2L engine for swap/ MOD for 318 stroker MUST SELL make offer!!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1998 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L (318) Magnum engine Not possitive on the millage since the gauage cluster was out of the truck when pulled but beleave apx 190k. This engine is free-truning and will make a great temperary drop in or great for doing some mod work and a stroker kit. I had bought this engine to do a swap into my Jeep but found another one with the engine and transmission all together so i used it instead. Now i am moving and need to get this sold ASAP. I have some extra parts from my swap that also go with the engine and are listed below. The engine also comes with the engine stand! for $300 OBO (if you dont want the stand i will drop the price by $50)
    Valve covers
    Flywheel
    Clutch W/ throw out bearing
    Exhaust manifolds
    Water pump
    All wiring from under hood or truck including fuse block

Need to sell this as soon as possible!
    I work nights so please only call or text between 9 A.M and 4 P.M If you search it on Craigslist you can see pictures of the internals

• How much are you looking for? I may be interested for the right price. :innocent:

• !!!THIS IS STILL FOR SALE!!!

If anyone has done some research on this swap it is fairly easy! I can give you some information and websites with helpfull information. You dont have to change the gauges, and fuel pressure is the same! fuel line plugs in, clutch cylender bolts on to the NV3500(NV3550)!

There is very few modifications that are required to make this fit into the TJ! Just need the motor mounts from Advance adaptors, cut and splice all of the sensor plugs and sodder them on to the corrisponding sensors for the TJ wire harness and add the 4 signal wires for the extra injectors to the ECU plug. Many people clam that you can even use the stock manifolds also! if you choose not to use them Summit has a set of shorty block huggers for i think $150 which i used. and then a new radiator from Novak adapotrs or advance adaptores. after i dropped mine in with the NV3500 (same as the NV3550 just has in intigrated bell housing) with the engine my transfercase was setting in the same location as stock give or take 1/4". a custom transmission bracket out of 1/4" steel and a mod to the shift tower it was a done deal! no problem running down the highway anylonger and very torqy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!