Hey!

• Hey there! I've been snooping around the forum for a while and decided to join. I drive an 06 wk V8. I've had it for 3 years but just started doing some mods to it. I put on the 2 inch rough country lift with spacers and new tires. 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers.

I have been itching to try it out off road but have not had the chance. I'm thinking joing the trip to RC on the 26th.

• Hey there! I've been snooping around the forum for a while and decided to join. I drive an 06 wk V8. I've had it for 3 years but just started doing some mods to it. I put on the 2 inch rough country lift with spacers and new tires. 265/70/17 nitto terra grapplers.

I have been itching to try it out off road but have not had the chance. I'm thinking joing the trip to RC on the 26th.

Welcome! You'll definitely have fun on a DeJA trail ride. :)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

I just put 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on my JK...how do you like the Terra grapplers? It was a toss up for me between the two.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• I just put 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on my JK...how do you like the Terra grapplers? It was a toss up for me between the two.

I know you were asking someone else but I can give my opinion. I have a set of terra grapplers 305/70/17 (34x12.5x17) they are load range E. The ride is stiff for a 2 door. I like the ride of them other than that. I did notice that they got only a few scratches while at RC and held up great. The only thing about these is the fact they are E rated and stiff. I may be buying new tires in a D or C range and while I am at it a mud tire but I would and have recommend the terra grapplers.

• I can't say too much about the Trail Grapplers as I've only had them on for about 24 hours. Needless to say I'm still in the honeymoon stage with my tires. I will say this though, for a somewhat aggresive tire it sure is quite on the highway. I expected a lot more noise.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• I don't really have much to compare them to, but I dig um. I have to drive to philly everyday for work, if it was not for that I would have gone with the trail grapplers. They are no louder than my bridgestone duelers that I had on before. By the way :D I have them for sale if anyone is looking:

http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/2843532919.html

Are there many WK's in the DeJA?

• This is all I got right now. I really need to get some better shots of my jeep. I have a lot more that I want to do to it when I get the cash!

• haha! Yup! 2 year old female and a 3 year old male. Double trouble! They own the back of the Jeep. I leave the seats down and I fixed up the back with bolted in gate, otherwise they try to sit on my lap while driving. They have more room in there then I do!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!