WTB: Stock TJ Fog Lights

• Like the title says, I would like some stock TJ fog lights. They don't need to work. I just need the bracket on the bottom.

If you have some other kind of operational fog light, I would be open to those as well. Thanks.

-Cody

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• For what year?

They are different.

• I would assume 03-06.

I didn't realize they had different models. are the pigtails different or is the mounting different?

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I would assume 03-06.

I didn't realize they had different models. are the pigtails different or is the mounting different?

I think they changed to a plastic bracket in '05.

Pigtail probably changed too, though not certain.

I think the '05-06 were Hella's.

• Keith,

I think your right. Mine are Hella's w/ plastic bracket. Hence why it broke.

Joe,

That's too far from Dover. I'm not that worried about. I will just order new (nicer) ones.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!