Quadratec Winches

• these are being talked about on the various forums, Quadratec says these are spec'ed out by them, not just a relabel of another winch. Made in China, of course like all the other cheap winches, but with a good warranty. Of course, you don't want to find out that you need to use the warranty when you're 30 feet out in the mud! Time will tell how well these work. I might buy one for my JK if they start selling one with a synthetic line, though since my favorite Superwinch EPi 9.0S is no longer made.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• They've replaced it with another good winch, but a bit more expensive... more in line with a Warn. But they still use a single solenoid, which makes me happy. Warn still likes using multiple (2 or 4) smaller solenoids together instead of a single strong one for most of their winches.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!