...or do I want to do this instead?

• How much are you looking to lift? Add-a-leafs typically create a harsh ride.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i agree with Slimer might be easier to get the leaf packs that give you 2in instead of the add-a-leaf.

Then again i am a TJ guy so what do i know about leafs. :shrug:

(They are a pain to rake up in the fall) :spinrhead:

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Personally i would just get the cheapest thing that will do the most. Don't be such a sissy about the harsh ride, IT'S A JEEP!!!! My Grand rides like a brick but i love it.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• The threads I've started in the past address the rust issue as well as the modification. It isn't the mostest for the leastest in my case, it's more like the mostest with removing the fewest bolts! I think the shackle lift will win because of that.

DrJ

• Quote from "BBD"

:hmm: I started with a Shackle lift and 31's

DrJ it never ends... within two years you will be on 33's :laughing:

Not with this Jeep (unless I did a new frame and a body-off resto, which just isn't in my future). Some other future CJ/YJ/TJ, yes.

DrJ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!