WTB - Rear swaybar, links, and bushings for a late-model XJ

• The PO pulled it off our Cherokee before we bought it and I want to put it back on. I realize the links may be too short but until I find extended ones I'll see what I can do with the OEM setup. Anyone have their extra parts laying around and want to get them out of the garage???

• Fwiw, if that XJ has the Upcountry package, it didn't come with the rear swaybar. To give a little offroad flex and because the stiffer springs meant they weren't needed as badly for street use.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I have a rear swaybar complete with body mount bushings and bolts. I also have the links that go to the axle but I cut through the center of the bar for expedited removal. They can easily be welded back together. Payment isn't necessary,,, but a six pack of dogfish Indian brown would be appreciated. I am located about a mile south of abbotts mill and can be reached at 745 3131

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!