newb in bear

• well, I'm a newb to these boards, but I've had a few jeeps and been in the area for awhile. Just picked up my 4th jeep. This time I got myself a 2012 KK liberty arctic edition with a skyslider top. Traded in my FDII patriot for it, and before that I had 2 jk's (2 and 4 door). I know a few people on this board and hope to meet some fellow jeepers..

• Very cool, saw one of those at Newark Jeep last month. Thought it looked better than the Arctic package on a Wrangler. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Dia duit! Welcome! Going to take that shiny new toy on a trail run?

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Dia duit! Welcome! Going to take that shiny new toy on a trail run?

eventually yes... I had a traumatic experience the last time I went, I took my FDII patriot (picture below) on a green guided run, well the 8 or 9 inches of snow put me at an even bigger disadvantage. I had to park after I slid and slammed the subframe onto a rock. But the liberty will make a pass to RC

• Ouch...sorry to hear that. I'm still a trail newbie, I was supposed to take my JK on its first run at RC last weekend, but couldn't due to a funeral. Only other off-roadings all been in those god awful hummers in the Army, so I think I'm going to be white knuckling it through RC my first time too!

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• yea It was my first time going, but I think, just maybe had it not been so snowy, I could have done better. proably not to much better, but still.

• Well keep an eye on our schedule. I'm sure there will be less snow in the spring/summer trips up there! The guys here have always made me feel welcome to drop in on a trip with them, and when the rig is where I want it, I'll take them up on their offers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!