90 4Runner... (SOLD)

• My Pop is ready to sell his 90 4Runner. It runs great. Looks decent but needs a few little things or nothing @ all. Depends on what you are looking to do with it.

It's a 90 4Runner SR5, 213,XXX original miles but motor runs perfect. It's an automatic, 32" tires, all power options. New belts, tranny, Engine, power steering pump, brake fluids, coolant all serviced and change. Converted to R-134-A the proper way with new filter dryer, seals, and hoses. A/C is iced cold. New flow master exhaust one to two pipes. Sounds sweet. New rear window track, motor, regulator, and whatever else you can change less window. Brakes are near new. Has new front lower valent painted flat black but not installed. Has the rear factory tire carrier but not the bumper. Also new fuel filter.

I drove it for about five months until I bought my truck a few months ago. Just went over and turned the key she fired right up. It was detailed when I was done driving it. Head liner looks new.

Everything works!

The only issue is some rust in the common areas. Look @ the pictures. Frame is solid but has surface rust. Radio antenna goes up when you turn the key on but you still need to turn the radio on like normal. He has the factory radio too.

Any questions feel free to let me know...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

Edited once, last by Flav ().

• Bump for a great truck. If my Jeep wasn't already my toy I would snatch this up. Good luck with the sale!

Oh, am I missing something or is there no sale price listed? I may have a family member interested...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!