• It's a 2008. 90,XXX miles and still driven daily.

6spd manual. Just had the 1 gear, 2 gear, and 1-2 syncro replaced under warranty. They also put in a new fuel tank while it was in for warranty to work.

Custom front bumper with tow hooks. Hitch in the rear. No lift.

Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

Comes with your choice of tires:
    Steel wheels and 265 KM2 $16,350 obo
    Moabs with 33" Coopers $16,750 obo

I also have about 24 months left on an unlimited mile powertrain warranty. I believe I can transfer it to the buyer. If the buyer wants it add $1,400 or I will just cancel it. Warranty covers motor, trans, tcase, axles, and such.

Feel free to PM or email me. Fastest response would be through Email.
    mferrari@delmarvaoffroad.com

Have factory bumper and running bars if buyer wants them.

• I'm not interested at all but if you cancel the warranty do you get any money back? If not, why not just transfer it to the new owner. MIGHT be a good selling point.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Pretty cool. Never heard of a warranty that you get money back on if you don't use it. Sounds like a good deal!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I had the same thing on my Charger. It works for most of the Chrysler extended warranties. Was a nice check when I cashed out the warranty after I traded it in. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!