Meyer snow plow

• [li][size=17px]
      Hi everyone, i recently bought a 1988 yj with 1 year old Meyer snow plow set up on it.I am not interested in the plow so i wanted to see if any other local jeepers were interested. It is a one year old meter plow with a pump, power angler pistons, joystick, cutting edge and wiring. It was used for one season but looks brand new! Please let me know if you have any questions. I am taking the best offer, not desperate to sell, but would like so more space in my garage. Thanks

[/size][/li]

• [size=17px]Well new set ups run anywhere from $2,000 to $3,500 depending on options. I know this is not new, and am not expecting that amount, but it was only used very lightly for one season. And our last winter was not exactly harsh compared to years past. That being said I am collecting all offers. Like I said I am in no rush to sell, I would like to create some space in my garage. Please keep in mind that all offers should be cash. Thanks[/size]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!