1993 Wrangler 4.0L Hardtop (Ellendale,DE)

• 1993 Jeep Wrangler, 125,000 miles, 4.0L 6 cyl. 5 spd manual, hardtop, tan on blk. tan interior.

The Good: Runs great. New break lines, fuel lines, power steering hoses, replaced mechanical fan with electric, low miles on water pump and thermostat. Tagged in Delaware for another year. Comes with an additional Safari Top, Half Doors, removable rearview and one front differential housing and one rear differential housing.

The Bad: The side glass in the hard-top need new gaskets, transfer-case slip yoke seal leaks

The Ugly: Paints shot! Left front fender, windshield frame and tailgate need replacing due to rust. They are functional but far from perfect.

The Story: This was intended to be a project Jeep, and it will be a good one, just not for me. I need a full-size pick-up, the Jeep just doent have enough room to accomplish some of the things I need to do. I am asking 3500 Negotiable or a will consider a trade for a full size pick-up.
    Please, only serious inquiries, I will only reply to emails with a telephone number in them. Cash only. In person pick up. Phone # 3o2 4two4 o897
    Thanks for looking.
    http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/3082873111.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!