Lift Kit Install / Wrench Fest

• OK on Sunday July 1st Forestry17 (ems3420) will be installing a lift kit on his YJ. We will be doing this at my place in the garage. If you ever wanted to do one on your Jeep and weren't sure how to now is a good time to come out and learn. If you just have a few hours to kill and want to come help out that would be great also. Send me a PM or e-mail if you want to come and I will send you the directions. I'm in Pa about 1/2 hour from q-tech in West Chester. Percy will be providing food and beverages. See you then.

• Ok all is good (Thanks Pres !!) I ordered the 4" Rough country kit today :spinrhead: should arrive on Wed. Like Stomper said we will be doing the install on Sun. If anyone wants to join in post up. I allso need to weld a shock mt that i broke today :doh: .

• Hey guys been a long time but I would like to help out so I'm a big maybe depends on the boss aka my girlfriend. Got to catch up with you Kieth been a lot going on in my life lol will post up Friday to let you know take care.

Derek

If I wanted a Hummer I would of asked you sister!<br /> <br />2006 Golden Eagle with not much Golden Eagle left. 2008 JK Wrangler Sahara stocker. Formiely DKGoldenEagle

• Hey guys been a long time but I would like to help out so I'm a big maybe depends on the boss aka my girlfriend. Got to catch up with you Kieth been a lot going on in my life lol will post up Friday to let you know take care.

Derek

Sounds good Derek even if you stop by for a few hours come on by :up:

• I might be interested also. Of course, I also have to check with the spouse hammer. For me, I'm in it to learn. I had a wrench fest a couple years ago and DEJA folks were nice enough to help out....but I still feel shaky rolling solo on it. Since then, I totaled that jeep, and bought a new one. I have a 2 inch kit now, and need to relearn. I'll let you know....depends if she's working.

• Stomper has the pics. The install is done ;D rides better then it has for a LONG time :driving: now I'm ready to wheel!!!! Had the install done by about 2:00 a few problems (had to weld a shock mt :doh: and threads on the L lower swaybar mt :doh: ).All told a easy job. The heat wasn't bad stomper's shop has a fan so that helped. A BIG THANK YOU :up: to Stomper and my buddy from Sta 35/Forestry Crew Greg Ziegler :up: .
    I'm ready for Pa Jeeps :rollsmile: :driving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!