For sale-35" JK tires and wheels

• I will be taking these off within the next week, definitely before the PA show.
    They are five 315/75-16 Maxxis Bighorn radial MT's on 16x8 Cragar Soft 8 steelies with black center caps. The wheels are in good shape with just some minor paint bubbling by lugs, the center caps are in great shape. The tires have about 1/4" tread left or more and are all evenly worn, they have some slight dry cracking around outside of tread but nothing to be concerned about...I think it was from using some BS tire shine. The spare is 100% and never used. They ahould be good to ride around on for a few more months easy. Asking $340 for all five, here are the pics.

• Definitely interested....trying to see if I can come up with 300. I'll know by tomorrow. If they're gone before then, I understand.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Joined the board just to answer this post haha! If you still have them at this time I am ready to give you your asking price. Call or text me 302-233-5739 (name is Mark)

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!