• I did a little searching on here and didn't see anything about this. I just bought a YJ a couple days ago and I love it. I've had TJ's before, and honestly like them better (especially the interiors) but I've been 5 years without a Wrangler so I'm very excited about this YJ.

Anyway there's one thing I'm not very excited about. I'm 6' 2" and my knees are on the dash and the steering wheel is in my lap. It has aftermarket "racing" seats in it they are pretty comfortable. It has the original seat bracket but thankfully someone before me has cut the bracket and welded it back lower, so that helps. I need to be able to slide the seat bottom back though.

Has anyone ever done anything about this? I'm guessing the seat bracket out of a TJ isn't going to fit? How about out of any other vehicle? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Then after I take care of this seat issue I can address much bigger problems... It has a 2.5!! :doh:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!