33/12.50/15 75 bucks

• 33/12.50/15 6-8/32nds average tread. 75 bucks

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• 6-8/32nds

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• No Splits and they hold air? If so for $75 they are sold :)

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• There good

• In newark near u of d first to come get em

• Still available

• I want to take a look at them, when are you avaliable ?

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• tomm there are in newark at pepboys

• So what time can I meet you there?

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35&quot; km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• sumtime between 3-430 let me know what best for you im like 5 min away

• 4:30 is good, 302 562 2818

Thanks Chris

I'll be in a piece of shit red Toyota tercel or my white tj

• dark red cherokee or white street bike

• Not going to make it today

• still available

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!