Hi friends.

• Hi friends, I'm a Ford guy seeming to be lost in the world of Jeeps. Just pokin' around for a friendly forum.

My hoard consists of a '66 F-250, '71 F-100, '79 F-100, '79 F-150, '97 F-150, '02 F-250, '08 F-250, '84/'88/'92/'94 Broncos for the Ford side. One M-1009 K5 Blazer for a Bowtie, and finally a '91 YJ 4.0L Islander. Not sure if I count this last one in the total, but currenly parting out a '86 SJ/'76 J-10 contraption.

Wifeys YJ. Needs a new windshield frame.

For sure love to play, not afraid to get dirty. Usually hang out on a friends farm, and have a good ole time. Miss my ole F-250 that had to pull out a friends Cherokee a few times.

Anway, I'll be pokin' around.

Adrianspeeder

• nice collection, welcome aboard! :) Where are you from?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ok cool, side note... just realized that you're on the DelOC forum, too. :) I'm on there with the same name.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!