Vehicle Service @ Hertrich Nissan

• I'm a service technician at Hertrich Nissan and have talked my boss man into giving a 10% discount to all DEJA members on all services as well as oil changes for 29.99. It doesn't have to be a Jeep however this discount is only for members and thier families.

We can also install your lift kits, the charge will go off of how long the manufacturer says it takes to install the kit plus alignment. If you have alternate specs you want the vehicle aligned to, we can handle that too.

Altyhough normally we try not to install customer supplied parts, as DEJA members I will encourage you to supply your own parts as that will save you money.

My name is Mark Gorajewski if you have any questions you can PM me or you can stop into the dealership any time and ask for me. The service manager is Tom Wanstall. The phone number to the dealership is 302-678-4553

I guess i should add for those not familiar with the dealership, we used to be Hertrich Nissan Jeep, but when Chrysler did thier dealership consolidation we lost the Jeep franchise. What does this mean to you? Well it means that our techs ARE very experienced with Jeep vehicles and have factory training.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

Edited once, last by Karvor ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!