FS- 2dr JK Soft Top

• Selling my Soft top off my 2010 2 door JK. This includes all hardware i.e. bow and door surrounds. $200 obo /or DeJa Member $150

This soft top is originally for a 2007-2009 JK before they made some design changes but it does fit a 2010 and 2011 model. I'm not sure about 2012 but I assume it would fit.

New Header was installed about 1 year ago.

This is a used soft top and I am the second owner so there are some signs of use. It has clear windows and all 3 are scuffed up but you can still see out of them.
    The Driver and Passenger side leak a little bit but not on a consistent basis. Usually only if its not set right or if the rain is overall hard or coming down on the incorrect angle.

• of course you wait until fall to sell it. lol I'll buy it in the spring if you still have it then. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• of course you wait until fall to sell it. lol I'll buy it in the spring if you still have it then. ;)

Had to get one more season out of it before pulling the trigger for a new one next spring. lol For an Active DeJa Member, I'll take $150.
    I won't be surprised if I don't sell it during this time of the year. So I'll repost it in the Spring if it doesn't go.

• Had to get one more season out of it before pulling the trigger for a new one next spring. lol For an Active DeJa Member, I'll take $150.
    I won't be surprised if I don't sell it during this time of the year. So I'll repost it in the Spring if it doesn't go.

don't repost, just send me a PM. :) I'd get it now, but no room in the garage,..

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!