2000 xj FOR SALE

• I'm putting my 2000 xj up for sale I need something a little bigger and more comfortable due to getting a new job in which I need to travel a good distance to daily... Any who it's a 00' with 265xxx on the body and around 140k on the 4.0l motor transfer and tcase which was replaced by P.O. The jeep runs great and gets pretty good mpg paints good and shines but roof is a little faded. Has PW PL PM and clean interior. It's an auto with the 4.0l. I had big plans for the jeep to lift it and have been peicing a 4.5" lift together so that will come with jeep along with a set of 33s Dunlop MUDs and black steel wheels. Jeep has never seen offroad and was babied and taken care of by myself and P.O. Oil changed every 3k :driving:

The bad: has small dent on driver door pillar and small dent on passenger door below handle. Needs new tires soon but if sold at right price ill put a decent set on for you. The power windows are weird at times but can always be operated by drivers side so I never really paid any mind to it but beside that the jeeps perfect condition.

I'm wanting to get $2800 outta the jeep and I'm pretty firm on that price since every other xj on the webs over $3000 (that's a 2000) I can be reached at 302-382-0197 text me for pix the jeeps sienna pearl in color :wavey:

Thanks , Geoff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!