jeep not starting

• Went to leave work and jeep had a hard start sounds like starter was getting hung up on the fly wheel and it ran for a second and stuttered out. Kept doing that I just chained the throttle positioning sensor. No blown fuses have good fuel pressure its a 95 4.0. You guys have any ideas? Call me at 3028535743 if you can help me ill be working on it tomorrow

• See you upset your Jeep by trying to sell it! Google Herbie the Love Bug and watch one of the movies and you'll see what I'm talking about... :razz:

I glanced at an '01 Dodge ram the other day and Chloe got a little jealous and started sputtering. :mrgreen:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• Kuntryoy816 very recently had an issue with his YJ where 1 starter bolt fell out and the other loosened. Which could allow the bendix to dig into the ring gear and not let it disengage. Check your grounds, allways a problem on YJ's. That vintage also had a problem with plate below the cam sensor in the distributor loosening to where the cam and crank sensor lose sync and will give all sorts of running problems.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!