33x12.50x15 wheel and tire set for JK jeep - sold

• friend of mine took these off this JK and ask me to sell them for him. 33x12.50x15s on a set of black steel wheels. his jeep is stock with no lift. i havent even cleaned them up yet. tires look good to me, no bad uneven wear and still have meat left. he is asking 500 obo for the whole setup. if anyone thinks this is too much or too little let me know. i may be able to seperate them if you want just wheels or tires alone. but id like to sell them as a set. please email me, or call or text to 302-593-7342 for fast response. i am located in dagsboro, DE. id like to get these sold sooner than later so please, shoot me offers.
    thanks
    rob

• I could be wrong but I thought all JK's came with 17" wheels? Again, I could be wrong since I don't own one but just thinking out loud.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• they do come with 17's or 18' but from what ive researched 15 inch rims will fit over the brakes ect so as long as the lug spacing is right, they should fit

• Thanks Dave. Just wanted to make sure someone doesn't buy these for a JK and find out they don't fit. I thought they came with 17's.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Some people say the 15's hold a bead better than a 17.. really I have no idea if that's actually true, but if it is , that is probably why he used these.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Yeah they fit with the back spacing on these wheels. Like I said his jeep was bone stock and they cleared fine.

• Damn lol.... I was honestly looking for one rim and just realized it... Oh well I could use the tires though.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!