Dishwasher- FREE!

• Free basic, white dishwasher...nothing special but works fine. It came to us free so we're passing it along the same way. We weren't going to replace until we gutted the kitchen but I got a screaming deal on a bosch so it's time for this one to go. Come and get it...located in Milford.

• You will like the Bosch we scored a nice scratch and dent a few years ago and it has been the best dish washer ever.

If you got the model that sanitizes and preheats the water prior to running it takes a little longer to run but well worth it.

• You will like the Bosh we scored a nice scratch and dent a few years ago and it has been the best dish washer ever.

If you got the model that sanitizes and preheats the water prior to running it takes a little longer to run but well worth it.

Yes and yes. Had it for awhile and it is a welcome improvement....I'd just tried to avoid the plumbing work to install as it is temp until the kitchen is redone but I was tired of looking at it in the garage. Torch, a couple bucks in fittings, and a new SS flex hose and I installed it when I was off for the holidays in order to free up the space in the garage!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!