free: drum set stuff

• Got stuff taking up room in the garage... might be useful for somebody learning to play or whatever.

Bass drum, floor tom and riding tom. All are "Jet" brand. I forget what brand the snare is. Also have two cymbals and hi-hats. I think some of the hardware may be missing, but... it's free. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• you can tone down the drums by putting blankets or padding inside them, but the cymbals are a little tricky. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• yup still available. I'm working this weekend though.

Jerry / Whatevah

• If roughcountry95 doesn't take them, I'm interested in the cymbals and cymbal stands (if there are any), for my daughter's kit.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I think he's going to take it all.

Jerry / Whatevah

• heh... missing more hardware than I thought. here's a better list of what I have available now.

bass drum with legs (no pedal)
    snare drum with stand
    two riding toms (no brackets)
    floor tom with legs
    1 medium and large cymbals, no stands (need very much to be polished)

where in the world did all the hardware go?

John, I can get you the cymbal sizes if you want, but I won't be traveling into PA any time soon.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Any cymbals that aren't picked up I'd snag right away. I split my crash cymbal a year ago and its been getting progressively worse. I'd even give you $20 a piece on the cymbals. Let me know

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• If John doesn't reply, they're yours Saturday. I'll be free after 4 or so. Free Sunday, too.

Jerry / Whatevah

• pm sent on cymbals

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!