Feeler- Looking for a new ride for my sister.

• My sister's 97 Explorer just kicked the bucket with a blown head and the transmission is on its way out so its not worth fixing. Anyway, She asked me to post up and keeo an eye out for her. She would perfer a SUV or Jeep but would also go with a car if the price and condition was right.

This would be her daily driver and it would need to be in good working order and dependable without needing any major work done to it. So if anyone has something that they are selling or know of someone that is selling that you Trust please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Matt

• Hey Matt, I drive up and down Rts 13 & 40 every day. There's a couple Jeeps at a few of the lots. Certified motors next to Muggs bar has a TJ and a GC. Spitteli's behind the Exxon at the split has 2 TJs. The small lot next to the Ford dealership had 3 really nice looking GCs. I think it's called Clean Cutt Autos, he has 2 lots, one on each side of that lil hotel. I've never done business with any of them though so can't really tell ya anything else about them. The guy at Clean Cut does finance with a certain amount down. At least when I talked to him a few years back...

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• We are looking into a Suburban or something of the like since I don't want to have to go the minivan route.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Check the Toyota Highlander... 24 mpg.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!