Ordering club items

• Is there any way to order a specific sticker or vinyl we want in the deja logo? For example, I used to have a website logo decal on the sides of the hood on my old yj. I'd like to get them again for the tj, but wanted a lime/neon green and the tub doesn't have any (thanks sal, for checking!) so.... Can we order from whomever the club gets them from, or can I just get someone to make them for me? I didn't want any copyright issues... U know what I'm sayin.

• Is there any way to order a specific sticker or vinyl we want in the deja logo? For example, I used to have a website logo decal on the sides of the hood on my old yj. I'd like to get them again for the tj, but wanted a lime/neon green and the tub doesn't have any (thanks sal, for checking!) so.... Can we order from whomever the club gets them from, or can I just get someone to make them for me? I didn't want any copyright issues... U know what I'm sayin.

As a side note, nice looking TJ. I drive by it every day on my way to work. :up:

Hit up Ian. I believe he still has his vinyl machine.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Awesome. Thanks.
    And thanks to u quantum. (Brian?) Lol
    I have been a ghost for a few years... think my next set if tires will be 33's. Dont like the well spacing on these, and really don't wanna lift it more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!